USC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bubster9

Crown Prince
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What do you know about USC medical school?

Members don't see this ad.

Do you want to know about the school program (visit their homepage if so) OR about if they've been interviewing appls or not? As far as I know about USC, they're still "reviewing" my appl which was complete in late October. I don't expect to hear any good news. :(

Originally posted by Patiently Waiting:
•Do you want to know about the school program (visit their homepage if so) OR about if they've been interviewing appls or not? As far as I know about USC, they're still "reviewing" my appl which was complete in late October. I don't expect to hear any good news. :( •••

Hey don't worry just yet; I was in the same boat just the other day (literally), but just yesterday I got an email notifying me of a interview invitation. They are slowly but surely making decisions.

hey jmejia, wazz up man...congrats on the USC interview! how long did you have to wait after submitting your secondary about the invite? well best of luck and I'll be emailing you with my ucla sec to see if you can proof read it, take care