Use sex to your advantage.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

virilep

What can Brown do for u?
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I hear it’s a great stress relief… so I’ve heard. Med school is all about balancing life out. What do you guys for stress relief? Anything better than others? So far I’ve been going to the gym a lot more. And as soon as I get a hold of the xbox 360…

Members don't see this ad.

virilep said:
I hear it’s a great stress relief… so I’ve heard. Med school is all about balancing life out. What do you guys for stress relief? Anything better than others? So far I’ve been going to the gym a lot more. And as soon as I get a hold of the xbox 360…
http://wouter.fov120.com/cube/

free first person shooter... single player sucks, but multiplayer online rocks. i'm addicted!

Members don't see this ad :)
Law2Doc said:
A euphamism?
oh yeah, i do my fair share of arm wrestling the one-eyed vessel.

Law2Doc said:
A euphamism?

No comment.

Seriously, walking the dog for 30-45 minutes helps clear my mind.

Nikki2002 said:
i eat chocolate...it releases endorphins.................................lol

Smoking black tar heroin is better.

I spend hours spamming messageboards.
oops..

virilep said:

XBOX 360!! I stood in line for 6 hours to get it. That's dedication my friends, and let me tell you it's worth it.

fun8stuff said:
oh yeah, i do my fair share of arm wrestling the one-eyed vessel.
:laugh: :laugh: TMFI! :laugh:

bigbassinbob said:
XBOX 360!! I stood in line for 6 hours to get it. That's dedication my friends, and let me tell you it's worth it.
I dunno man... i would have for sure sold it that day I got it. I was going for like 1200 on ebay. that's not a bad profit ;). So far biochem and genetics isn't that bad.. but i think biochem is about to take a turn for the worse.