Use Step Up to Medicine for step 1?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HTxFrog

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I use Step Up to Medicine for my fundamentals of clinical medicine class and I was wondering if anyone had tried using more clinically related books like this for step one. It seems like it has most of the pathology information you would need but puts it in more of a clinical light that might be good for clinical vignette types of questions. I don't know might not be a good idea what do yall think?

Members don't see this ad.

I use Step Up to Medicine for my fundamentals of clinical medicine class and I was wondering if anyone had tried using more clinically related books like this for step one. It seems like it has most of the pathology information you would need but puts it in more of a clinical light that might be good for clinical vignette types of questions. I don't know might not be a good idea what do yall think?
i used step up to medicine and i found it to give me a better idea about most of the questions thrown on step 1. i guess it is a good idea to use the book. i am definitely thinking of taking this in my core study schedule.