Useful FedEx tip

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cabruen

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well just in case their are other boneheads like me out there, I found out that it is possible to have FedEx return a package to you, as long as it has not been delivered yet. I messed up the mailing to GWU, and realized it several hours after placing the FedEx envelope in the dropoff bin. After cursing a blue streak at myself, I called FedEx expecting to grovel and offer bribes to get the package back instead of them delivering it. But it was very easy. Just give them the tracking number, and they will zip it right back to you.

Whew!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by cabruen
Well just in case their are other boneheads like me out there, I found out that it is possible to have FedEx return a package to you, as long as it has not been delivered yet. I messed up the mailing to GWU, and realized it several hours after placing the FedEx envelope in the dropoff bin. After cursing a blue streak at myself, I called FedEx expecting to grovel and offer bribes to get the package back instead of them delivering it. But it was very easy. Just give them the tracking number, and they will zip it right back to you.

Whew!!!

Cool...not quite as in the movie Overnight Delivery, I guess. :D

-RA