useful tips for premed interviews....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

entropy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
please share your thoughts......

For example, at almost every interview I was asked...

"tell me about yourself" or "why do you want to come to our school"

-

Members don't see this ad.

I was asked "tell me about yourself "

that has to be the easiest question an interviewer can ask without thinking so you have to be prepared to answer that.

also its important to know your personal statement very well... we ended talking about banana's b/c i wrote about banana's in my personal statement as well as burger king... and thier fish sandwiches they use to have.

you have to be able to relate bananas and burger king to medicine..thats the bottom line...

medicine is like bananas...you peel the tasteless shell to find something that is sweet and soft...hmmm...and burger king...fish sandwiches are like medicine...it tastes good but too much can make you fat...

:p :p

Originally posted by johnstoner
I was asked "tell me about yourself "

that has to be the easiest question an interviewer can ask without thinking so you have to be prepared to answer that.

also its important to know your personal statement very well... we ended talking about banana's b/c i wrote about banana's in my personal statement as well as burger king... and thier fish sandwiches they use to have.

you have to be able to relate bananas and burger king to medicine..thats the bottom line...

medicine is like bananas...you peel the tasteless shell to find something that is sweet and soft...hmmm...and burger king...fish sandwiches are like medicine...it tastes good but too much can make you fat...

:p :p

Does anyone else get the impression that John was being a stoner and had the munchies? :p

(kidding!)

wear comfortable shoes !