USF info?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
M

maitai

hi, i just dropped wake forest for usf this morning, and i'm sure i'll get lots of info in the mail in a week, but i like to plan ahead, so hopefully someone can help me out. :D whereabouts in tampa do most students live? how much is typical rent for sharing an apartment or house? is there a roommate matching service through usf? does anyone know any good sites for tampa rental searches? thanks for any info!

Members don't see this ad.

So did you get the official acceptance from USF then? If so, congrats! :D :clap:

thanks! no, i haven't officially told wake forest yet, but yes, mr. larkin says i'm in! i meant i "dropped" wake forest in my mind. :wink:

leila,
Congrats! :clap: There is a list that matches you with other medical students looking for a roommate. Call USF and ask for Karen (don't know her name). When you get the official acceptance letter, this information will be provided. Check out the Preserve at Temple Terrace. There are some awesome apartments there, and they are pretty cheap (around $599 for a single). There is a waitlist, so look into it as soon as possible. I withdrew from USF today, but I think the school is great. You'll have an incredible time there. Congrats again. :D