Using AMBOSS as a supplement for NBME Shelves and COMLEX Level 2 CS/USMLE Step 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phagocytosis41

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
Hi all, I am currently using AMBOSS as supplementary questions before I do UWORLD. Is AMBOSS really that beneficial when prepping for the NBME Shelves (mainly FM, Surgery, Emergency med and ambulatory med) and COMLEX Level 2 CS/USMLE Step 2? I am doing AMBOSS everyday before I do UWORLD and AMBOSS is very difficult. I am questioning whether I should continue using AMBOSS.
AMBOSS was very helpful in preparing me for my weakest parts for Step 1 but I don't feel as if AMBOSS is helpful. Anyone have any thoughts on it? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Amboss is like Medbullets+ when it comes to Step 2 and shelves. Very good. Questions are unnecessarily hard. Do not use it or Uworld for COMAT exams, gotta trudge through Comquest/Combank for that crap. The content is just so random you have to use a Qbank that gears toward it.

Amboss is like Medbullets+ when it comes to Step 2 and shelves. Very good. Questions are unnecessarily hard. Do not use it or Uworld for COMAT exams, gotta trudge through Comquest/Combank for that crap. The content is just so random you have to use a Qbank that gears toward it.
so really just comquest/combank for COMLEX Level 2 CS? What about UWORLD for Level 2 CS?

Members don't see this ad :)