1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Using EK & Kaplan

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by jguz, Mar 24, 2007.

1. jguz

jguz New Member

I've been studying using the Kaplan/EK material which basically drill you on discreet questions. But upon taking the practice exams (passaged based) I get killed & confused what the passage is even trying to ask me @ times. How could I get passed this?? I feel I know my material well but when it is being presented in the passage base form, it gets me ...

Thanks,

J.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Mark84

5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Well to be as obvious as possible, you need to get/focus on doing passage based practice questions. The MCAT is a critical thinking exam hence the passages. While knowing your content is essential, practicing and knowing how to tackle passage problems is just as important, if not more.