Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Using EK & Kaplan

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by jguz, Mar 24, 2007.

1. jguz

jguz New Member

I've been studying using the Kaplan/EK material which basically drill you on discreet questions. But upon taking the practice exams (passaged based) I get killed & confused what the passage is even trying to ask me @ times. How could I get passed this?? I feel I know my material well but when it is being presented in the passage base form, it gets me ...

Thanks,

J.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Mark84

Medical Student
    Well to be as obvious as possible, you need to get/focus on doing passage based practice questions. The MCAT is a critical thinking exam hence the passages. While knowing your content is essential, practicing and knowing how to tackle passage problems is just as important, if not more.