USJ Class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

richardp

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey has anyone else been accepted to University of Saint Joseph's in conneticut?

Members don't see this ad.

I have interview there next week!
I'm so nervous. How was there interview?

I am sorry for the late response. Last year, I was interviewed by 2 faculties ( I felt like it was a conversations more than an interview). They spent about 25 minutes to introduce me about the program. Then the interview had about 10 questions. They asked me to introduce myself, why pharmacy or why usj (can't remember exactly), what mistake I have made and how to fix it, what role i play in a team (leader/follower) and why, example of time when i solve the conflict in the team, how i handle heavy workload, tell them a time i felt i make the different in my community, what characteristic i think pharmacist should have, what i see myself in 5 years, and a weird question what super power i would like to have and why? Make sure you explain your answers in detail and if possible give examples what you have done to prove and solidify your point. Try to think of some questions to ask them (to show u are interested about the program). Be prepared and relaxed.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you going to University of Saint Joseph for Pharmacy school this August?

I've been accepted, loved the faculty and the city is very similar to New York City, where I am from but quieter.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Last edited:
I have been conditionally accepted at this pharmacy school :( I put my deposit to hold a spot in the class. Did I make the right decision?

Members don't see this ad :)
You didn't get Kaplan also?
What did you get on your PCAT?
Sorry for off topic, it don't get Kaplan, it's too much about nothing. However, it's pretty cheap so you can make your own judgment. But I think get some study guides that presents material straight to the point.
I liked cliff notes, I used online ones

I have Dr Collins 2016-2017 for sale. Just PM me if interested. Best study material for PCAT.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hello! I have an interview coming up and If anyone can help me, please how was the math? Writting is not a problem for but just very scared for the math and I really want to get in.

Hello! I have an interview coming up and If anyone can help me, please how was the math? Writting is not a problem for but just very scared for the math and I really want to get in.
When is your interview? The math was simple algebra and two calculus questions and that was it. Trust me, once you see the questions, you would be shocked how easy it is.

wantedto get on this for the 2021 class. Im a p3 and gonna grad in may and went here and its not a good school. the dean is not a nice person and they dont care about the students
like the professors are all good and they teach and the academic dean is good but not the pharmacy head dean
hes litterally not around bec he lives in dc and if u hve a quetion about y the tuition is so high or y r all the people leaving, he deflects/
if you have Qs, hes not a go to. dont come her.
pm me if u want me 2 tell u wuts the real tea