USLME-RX Qbank format

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

salsasunrise123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

My school uses NBME questions for our block exams in MS1 and I would like to use USMLE-RX qbank for review questions. Can someone please tell me how the qbank is set up and if I can pull out questions that are specific to a specific topic such as biochem, genetics, etc or do you not have any control over it? Thanks. Any info would be much appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

It's been a while since I used USMLERx, but....

I believe you can pick out questions based on sub-topics like biochem, etc. Idk if it is specific enough to pull out genetics questions.

Hi,

My school uses NBME questions for our block exams in MS1 and I would like to use USMLE-RX qbank for review questions. Can someone please tell me how the qbank is set up and if I can pull out questions that are specific to a specific topic such as biochem, genetics, etc or do you not have any control over it? Thanks. Any info would be much appreciated.
Yes, subject-specific mode is available. Their website should also have this info available to you.