1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

USMLE/COMLEX pass rates?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by KWBum, Aug 28, 2000.

1. KWBum

KWBum Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Howdy.

I was wondering if anyone knows where, for the various schools, I can find the board exam pass rates/percentages.

I have often heard that this is a good statistic to ask about at interviews. I have not, however, seen it published anywhere (such as on the USNews web pages or that sort of thing).

But it does seem like thing worth knowing. In any event attesting to the efficacy of the program in question.

Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. pags

pags Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Look on the AOA or NBOME web site, you might find stuff there about pass rates and validity of the COMLEX exam. I think it is a great question to ask at your interview. However, a better question might be to ask what the school's mean score as compared to the national average. That stat might tell you more than the pass rate. For instance, a school can have a 98th percentile pass rate but have an average or below-average score compared nationally. Good luck.