USMLE/COMLEX USMLE/COMLEX Step 1 Review Course- Live Lecture (Save $50)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DIT2010

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
:claps:The Doctors In Training Step 1 Live Review Course Features:

Course Details:

Part 1:Emails will be mailed to you beginning January 11, 2010 and ending May 6, 2010.

Part 2
: The 2010 Live Lecture Courses will be held in Fort Worth, Galveston, and
Houston.

Specific Location Dates/Times can be found at:

http://doctorsintraining.com/usmle_step_1/

Required Text
: First Aid for the USMLE Step 1, 2010 Edition

Additional Course Details:

• Consists of 75 hours of high-yield lectures divided over a 15-day time frame.

• Sessions are fast-paced and mentally stimulating for a more powerful review

• Emphasis will be placed on active learning and on making information more easily digestable

• Dr. Brian Jenkins will conduct all of the teaching sessions

Step 1 Live Review Course Total Cost- $700

Don't miss your chance to improve your Step 1 Score! Sign up now and save $50 using Coupon Code (SDN50) Coupon Code expires 1/30/10.

http://shop.doctorsintraining.com/main.sc

Student Testimonials:

"It rocks. I would say it is one of the most important resources in addition to First Aid and USMLE World. It was very good at reviewing First Aid right before the test and telling you information that didn't appear in First Aid."- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Class of 2011

"I would highly recommend it. It covered the important topics on Step 1 with a lot of great mnemonics and tips for remembering the information."- Texas Tech School of Medicine, Class of 2011

"I felt that I knew exactly what I was supposed to know about everything, including knowledge and what to expect during the exam, making the exam VERY predictable!"- University of Texas Medical Branch at Houston, Class of 2011

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.