USMLE.org Free Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Syncity

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.

I rarely see information posted regarding this test. I know it's probably not as predictive as UWSA or the NBMEs, but does anyone have a rough idea of how it correlates with a 3-digit score? I just took the 3 free blocks and scored a cumulative 90%. If anyone could share how they fared with these questions and how this correlated with their actual result, I'd greatly appreciate it. My exam is in 7 days.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

do you think its worth doing if im not done with UW, my test is soon too

is it worth it if there's no explanations?

i did both uwsa for step 1 and the free 150 like everybody for step 1 but uwsa overestimated score by 14 points. so i dont know how much time i can spend

Definitely worth a go the day or two before the test. Some say it's quite representative of the actual question style, but then again I take everything I read on the forums with a pinch of salt. It does have an answer key, so you can see where you went wrong in the respective blocks, unlike the NBMEs. I'd taken all 4 NBMEs and UWSA at that point, so I just wanted to do some new questions.

I took it a week before the test - my exam is next week. Regarding UWSA - while it seems to habitually over-predict for Step 1, it seems to be somewhat more accurate for Step 2. I'll update on this front when I get my score.