USMLE Practice Question Writers Needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

APT1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
We are looking for talented medical students, residents, and attendings who are interested in medical education to help author high-yield practice questions and explanations. Compensation is competitive and depends on experience. Please send a PM if you're interested with what Step(s) and categories you're interested in writing for. We look forward to meeting you!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello,
I sent you a private message ( I think). I have never PM on this site before so please let me know if you did or did not receive it. I am interested in writing sample USMLE questions. I have experiences in teaching test prep as well as writing for test prep.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,
I am a physician from manhattan with many yrs experience in primary care along with specializing with hiv care.
Also, I taught residents and med students as an associate professor @ columbia univ (nyc) as a function of being their preceptor.
And would love to create usmle exam questions if this position is still available.
Thank you !

We are looking for talented medical students, residents, and attendings who are interested in medical education to help author high-yield practice questions and explanations. Compensation is competitive and depends on experience. Please send a PM if you're interested with what Step(s) and categories you're interested in writing for. We look forward to meeting you!

Hello,
I am a physician from manhattan with many yrs experience in primary care along with specializing with hiv care.
Also, I taught residents and med students as an associate professor @ columbia univ (nyc) as a function of being their preceptor.
And would love to create usmle exam questions if this position is still available.
Thank you !

pls reply to [email protected]

This position has reopened. If interested, please send PM.

This position has reopened. If interested, please send PM.
Hi I'm an internal medicine physician from new york. I finished residency 3 years ago and now am full time faculty. I write practice exam questions all the time for practice exams. I'm very interested in this position . you can email me at [email protected]

Hello. I'm an M.D. in NY. I teach med students for the USMLE. I love teaching and I would love an opportunity to write questions. Where can I send my CV?

Hello. I'm an M.D. in NY. I teach med students for the USMLE. I love teaching and I would love an opportunity to write questions. Where can I send my CV?
Please send a private message.