USMLE Rx Triple Play Bundle and Qbank for 50% OFF!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

clemsonalum2012

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Qbank for $129 discount code (original price $249): USCQMAX1 (expires on Saturday 9/27/14)

TRIPLE PLAY BUNDLE for $199 (original price $399): USCTRIP (expires on Monday 9/29)

Steps to apply the discount:
1.) Go to https://www.usmle-rx.com/content/step-1-qmax
2.) Click on the "Till You Pass**, $249.00" Option and then click on the "Subscribe now" button, which takes you to your Shopping cart
3.) On the Shopping Cart page, Click on the "Checkout" button
4.) On the Checkout page, enter the code exactly as shown and "Click to calculate discounts"
5.) Your discount should be applied and you may finish the check out process

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

USMLE Rx Step 1 Triple Play Package Till You Pass, 12 months,

PROMO CODE: BTSTRIPTJY

Expires: 9/20/15

Members don't see this ad :)
HUGE discount for 12 month Step 1 Qmax TYP for $149, original $300 (so 50% off).
The promo code is: WCU3QMAX1 Expires 10/7/15 at 12AM EST!

Last edited:
HUGE discount for 12 month Step 1 Qmax TYP for $149, original $300 (so 50% off).
The promo code is: WCU3QMAX1 Expires 10/7/15 at 12AM EST!

@mmmcdowe these people have no respect of the rules of this forum.
Blatant self - advertisement. Please ban them. It is highly irritating for people like me who open this website like a daily news paper to see these USMLERx guys spam the forum !
I recommend banning : @medster55 @majormedical1 @tljyuan @msjl33 @futuredoc2017 @ray656712 @drscovey @vermiscience

I saw their posts and EACH and every one of the many hundreds of posts these accounts have is all spam !!!!
Please clean this.. i hate wasting my time seeing this nonsense.

USMLE Rx team.. this is a forum to exchange knowledge. I believe there is a classifeds/etc type area. Please go there and post ther.. dont harass us here by posting 10 posts in 5 minutes about your stupid code. Noone wants it !!!!!!!

@mmmcdowe these people have no respect of the rules of this forum.
Blatant self - advertisement. Please ban them. It is highly irritating for people like me who open this website like a daily news paper to see these USMLERx guys spam the forum !
I recommend banning : @medster55 @majormedical1 @tljyuan @msjl33 @futuredoc2017 @ray656712 @drscovey @vermiscience

I saw their posts and EACH and every one of the many hundreds of posts these accounts have is all spam !!!!
Please clean this.. i hate wasting my time seeing this nonsense.

USMLE Rx team.. this is a forum to exchange knowledge. I believe there is a classifeds/etc type area. Please go there and post ther.. dont harass us here by posting 10 posts in 5 minutes about your stupid code. Noone wants it !!!!!!!
Get off your high horse. These discounts are useful to other students. I am personally thankful for them, because they are affordable. If you don't want to waste your time, just move on!

Reactions: 1 user