USMLE Step 1 Blog

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

step1blog

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of preparing for Step 1. I'm documenting my progress from the very beginning (registration all the way to the exam date) on my blog found here.

http://step1blog.blogspot.com/

Hopefully, you'll find it both entertaining and informative.

Good luck on the exam! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Advertisement? That post wasn't an ad or a spam!

For those who didn't read this first entry, it was from a guy inviting people to his Step 1 blog. I think its a great idea to start a thread listing active USMLE blogs. I was going to put mine up before I saw that the earlier post was deleted.

I think we can benefit from having blogs of people studying for the Steps listed up here as a sticky or something. It's a good means of support. Who's with me for a blog sticky??

BTW, I get about half a dozen referrals every week to my blog from blogsearch by people who are search for USMLE blogs. There's a definate interest in the blogosphere.

People may not register on SDN in order to promote their own website. That is what the user was doing.

Members are welcome to post a link in their sig, but not use posts to promote their sites.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hmmmm... The sig thing didn't occur to me. I suppose your right. I put mine up! :D

Hi DrPak,

I agree!

DrPak said:
Advertisement? That post wasn't an ad or a spam!

For those who didn't read this first entry, it was from a guy inviting people to his Step 1 blog. I think its a great idea to start a thread listing active USMLE blogs. I was going to put mine up before I saw that the earlier post was deleted.

I think we can benefit from having blogs of people studying for the Steps listed up here as a sticky or something. It's a good means of support. Who's with me for a blog sticky??

I vote we get a sticky for blogger enteries. I know of three personally, but since I can't post them up here....

Well, I've got one vote for the sticky. Anyone else?

i vote for blogs, irc chat rooms, yahoo groups ... etc
all of them r free internet services that we should use for our own benefit

Yep, that's a great idea. Yahoo, MSN groups and mIRC channels should join the list. We can call the sticky "Community Groups and Blogs"

Great! Now my sig doesn't show up. I don't know why...

Ok I get it now. Thanks, I thought I was doing something wrong.