USMLE Step 1 books for sale!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wishwash

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have quite a few books that are just cluttering up a large corner in my room and I feel it’s time to pass the torch on. I am not a very business savy person and am just really looking to unload them. The list below is what I have and just PM me if you find and interest. I will then get a shipping quote and put them in the mail. I think if you bundle some together it will make it cheaper. Some of the books have notes in them, most of the notes where there from the person I got them off of, they are EXCELLENT. They are all very legible and colorful and found they saved some time in me having to fish things out of other sources. I have some more not listed but PM and I will look around in my room, not today though since I am going out to celebrate.

I just got my scores back today and was very happy. I will post my experience soon but if you got questions on how to use the books, I have a nice excel file of my study plan, or things about the test I would be glad to help.

- BSS books (three systems, the ones you need) Oldies but goodies. 15.00
-First Aid 2008 (with some notes) 12.00
-First Aid 2005 (with tons of notes) 12.00
-BRS Neuro 3rd edition (like new) 6.00
-Langman’s Embyrology (good condition) 6.00
-BRS Micro and Immuno 4th ed. (semi-good con.) 3.00
-Anatomy Recall (good condition) 6.00
-BRS Physio 4th ed.(good condition) 5.00
- HY Biochem (good con) 5.00
- Lippman Biochem (like new) 15.00
-BRS Path 3rd ed. (like new) 10.00

Members don't see this ad.