Dismiss Notice

Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

USMLE Step 1 books for sale!

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by wishwash, Jun 4, 2008.

1. wishwash

wishwash Junior Member

Medical Student
    I have quite a few books that are just cluttering up a large corner in my room and I feel it’s time to pass the torch on. I am not a very business savy person and am just really looking to unload them. The list below is what I have and just PM me if you find and interest. I will then get a shipping quote and put them in the mail. I think if you bundle some together it will make it cheaper. Some of the books have notes in them, most of the notes where there from the person I got them off of, they are EXCELLENT. They are all very legible and colorful and found they saved some time in me having to fish things out of other sources. I have some more not listed but PM and I will look around in my room, not today though since I am going out to celebrate.

I just got my scores back today and was very happy. I will post my experience soon but if you got questions on how to use the books, I have a nice excel file of my study plan, or things about the test I would be glad to help.

- BSS books (three systems, the ones you need) Oldies but goodies. 15.00
    -First Aid 2008 (with some notes) 12.00
    -First Aid 2005 (with tons of notes) 12.00
    -BRS Neuro 3rd edition (like new) 6.00
    -Langman’s Embyrology (good condition) 6.00
    -BRS Micro and Immuno 4th ed. (semi-good con.) 3.00
    -Anatomy Recall (good condition) 6.00
    -BRS Physio 4th ed.(good condition) 5.00
    - HY Biochem (good con) 5.00
    - Lippman Biochem (like new) 15.00
    -BRS Path 3rd ed. (like new) 10.00

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. butthell

Medical Student
    ill take that brs path book if you still have it