DrSmiles

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 11, 2002
Phoenix
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Does anyone know anything about the USMLE step 1 review book, edited by Goljan, published by Mosby? It comes with a CD-ROM with about 1000 questions and pictures.
Any feedback on this review item would be appreciated.

Attachments

• usmle.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 251

Idiopathic

Newly Minted
15+ Year Member
Apr 21, 2003
Here
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I think the questions are too easy, but I have only done about 100 of them. If he edits it, they must be fairly representative, but I have heard (from him, no less) that the Robbins Review questions (Klatt, Kumar, et al) is one of the best resources for USMLE and COMLEX. I havent asked him about this book and how representative he feels it is yet, but I will this week.

DrSmiles

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 11, 2002
Phoenix
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Thanks, but Robbins review is all path, I thought the USMLE step 1 review book was everything, is it not? But if the questions seem too easy, then I don't want to waste my time either. I was just looking for one more resource to use on the computer besides Q bank and Board Simulator Series and since this CD included pictures, I thought it might be useful.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.