USMLE World for CK and omitted questions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GeniusofLove

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am going through UWorld for CK now and, since they updated the software to give you more info about the answer choices of other people, I have noticed that the percentages given for each answer choice never add up to 100%, and usually not even 90%. Sometimes only 70-80%. Some questions have 82% of people guessing the right answer, and 1% guessing all other answers combined, which is really strange as it only adds up to 83%. In that case, it should be 99% guessing the right answer and 1% with the wrong one. Right?

1) Are some people not even guessing, but their omissions count as wrong answers?

2) Any other explanations?

3) Do other people find this weird, or is it just me?

Members don't see this ad.

Along the same lines of the new version of UWorld, anyone having serious problems connecting to the server? I keep getting the "cannot connect/server timed out" error. I upgraded the program today. I figure I might get a faster response on here than emailing them. I have a mac, tried connecting directly to my router, and I went to that DNS website and put those addresses in like instructed. Whyyyy can't I connect? Please help me. Thanks!