USMLE world in last few days?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tastebuds

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have 5 days before the exam....so i was wondering if I should do USMLE world again. I have done it once timed....and then tutor mode for the ones I missed. I was wondering if it would be helpful to do it again but timed...and in sets of 100 or 150. I have been doing batches of 100 right now. But I remember some of the questions...so i dont know if its worth it.

advice please?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

u did it all once and then went over the missed ones...I think you've done plenty....maybe just do 50 1st thing in the am to keep yourself fresh and used to doing blocks of q's

waste of time. review FA like mad these last 5 days.

Ditto Blz. I ready FA intensely and nothing but (plus questions) in the week before the exam. Focus on the weak areas shown in your most recent NBME (or the lowest scores on your UW subjects).

Members don't see this ad :)
Try to go the FA as many times as possible between now and the test. That is what I did and I really feel like it was time well spent!

so my question now and forever has been

is it pointless with 4 days left to do as many UWorld questions as you can

or should i just sit down with first aid and "TRY" to memorize a book that I
and i am sure everyone else out there who says they can, can't memorize (or everyone would be getting 272's)

what is better for crunch time i.e. now

please limit the ambiguities

basically what im saying is IM FREAKING OUT:scared:

thanks