usmle world or goljan after first read

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2cr8tive

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everyone, i'll be done with my first read in about 10 days. im trying to figure out if it's better to take two weeks after my first read and do all USMLE WORLD questions or take a week or so and read goljan (which i have never read except for a few chapters here and there, but bc my first read will be done most of the stuff is at least familiar to me, though i havent memorized everything). actually my exam is not till the end of july. but i wanted to know which one is a more productive way of studying for this exam. i was thinking of writing NBME 1 after my first read. i do feel like ive already forgotten so much which kinda scares me. i did my first read with kaplan books mostly and first aid which overal took about 6 weeks (about 5 hrs a day). however it helped a lot bc to my surprise i had forgotten so much of the first two years of school. so to make it clear, i am planning to do both i just wanted to get ur input on which one i should do first, i dont want to waste the questions. or does it matter at all?thanks for ur input.:)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: