USMLEagle vs WolfPacc vs Pass-Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

explosion660

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, first-time poster sorry in advance....I failed my step one (185) and now to avoid getting kicked out of my house my parents are forcing me to attend an onsite course. I read through the forms some pro's and con's for the aforementioned programs but nothing seemed very up-to-date. Please please help me out as right now I am hanging on by a thread emotionally and cannot screw up the exam again. Thank you in advance!

tl:hungover:r Which mentioned program is best? (time/value/advice)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
You can add me to whatsapp if you want a study buddy for USMLE. I also failed and need to pass ASAP.

I cannot comment on any of these programs, but I assure you that you do not deserve the situation you are in. Medical school is difficult. Getting into med school itself is an accomplishment. Do not let anyone tell you differently.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello, first-time poster sorry in advance....I failed my step one (185) and now to avoid getting kicked out of my house my parents are forcing me to attend an onsite course. I read through the forms some pro's and con's for the aforementioned programs but nothing seemed very up-to-date. Please please help me out as right now I am hanging on by a thread emotionally and cannot screw up the exam again. Thank you in advance!

Hello,

I became a student at Wolfpacc in 2013. After two failed attempts on Step 1, I was devastated (to say the least). My medical school told me about Wolfpacc after my second attempt. When I first came to Wolfpacc, I wondered if there was any hope left for me. After meeting Dr. Wolf and the other instructors I began to have faith that maybe I could pass my test. The way that Dr. Wolf explains concepts is unlike anyone else. His explanations are so very clear and easy to understand. This program restored my faith in myself and my profession. After 3 hard months of study I finally passed Step 1. Then I returned to Wolfpacc for Step 2, 3, and CS. No program is perfect, however this program inspired me to become the first doctor in my family. I will never forget Dr. Wolf's kindness and thoughtfulness when I was a student. He restored my belief that I could become the first doctor in my family and in 2015 I became just that. How can you thank someone who has done so much for you? I will always be thankful and I will never forget what Wolfpacc did for me. If you want to know if this is the program for you give it a try. You can attend a lecture with Dr. Wolf for free. Call Wolfpacc today and make the appointment. You don't have to believe my testimony...try it for yourself. I will always be thankful to God for this program. Thank you for reading my response.

MDsforGOD, 2 minutes ago
Edit Delete Report Post to Moderator

Members don't see this ad :)

I am a past student of Wolfpacc and a proud one. Haven't read the post by TheTruthMD, I became very concerned. Not only has he spoken words that are untrue, but those words stand as a hindrance to many students, who WILL benefit greatly from this amazing program. This is why I choose to speak out!
I attended Wolfpacc for step 3 haven't failed my previous attempt, and I must tell you this program changed my way of reasoning and my approach to the USMLE questions. Without any doubt and with all sincerity this program is right for you. I may not know much about you and where you are in your preparation but I guarantee you that you will have a life-changing experience at Wolfpacc. As for me, my only regret is not knowing about Wolfpacc when I sat for my previous steps. If you are preparing for step 1 then consider yourself absolutely blessed to have come across this program.
The structure of this program strengthens your foundation and then teaches you how to apply this knowledge towards clinical medicine without memorization.
As for the accommodation provided by Wolfpacc, it is second to none! I am an IMG and so I have had to live in a number of apartments during by clinical clerkship in the U.S. My first thought when I entered into the apartment provided by Wolfpacc was "is this for real". Fully furnished bedrooms with washer and dryer, all bills paid, transportation to and fro class and also during grocery shopping. COME ON..... you can't ask for anything better!

I will leave you with this "people who cannot acknowledge the good in others, first have to find some good in themselves".

Call me Dr. O!

wow a thread full of advertisement bots talking to each other

I dont even have anything against advertisement outright if its done in a frank and no BS way, but this is so flat and unconvincing that id be amazed if anyone is convinced by this