USMLERx; comments? Anything at all will do...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mohaven

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, maybe not anything...
I just want to know how would you rate this qbank?
Strengths, weaknesses?
Any one else using it?

Members don't see this ad.

I used it during the first half of my studying and really liked it. It has text from FA below the explanations and it also uses a lot of pictures like the real thing. Also, it is written by students who have taken the exam and did well. There are over 2000 questions on it and they were good and well written for the most part. For the money it is definitely worth it.

the Qs are pretty easy but good for drilling first aid facts, i doubt they are really like the real test

Members don't see this ad :)
I used it during the first half of my studying and really liked it. It has text from FA below the explanations and it also uses a lot of pictures like the real thing. Also, it is written by students who have taken the exam and did well. There are over 2000 questions on it and they were good and well written for the most part. For the money it is definitely worth it.

IIRC, they did not specifically take questions from student who have done well. They took q's from all score ranges to represent the real thing.

People tend to remember the questions they thought were thought provoking/hard. Students who do well (240+) tend to focus on different types of problems than 185 students.