USMLE USMLERx Step 2 Qmax Discount Code!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FitDoc2018

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
The First Aid/USMLE-Rx team would like to offer you a great deal --> 12 month Step 2 Qmax for $149!!! We all know this an A-rated question bank from the authors of First Aid for the USMLE. The subscription lasts for 12 months BUT if you don't take Step 2 until next year, they will even let you purchase the subscription now and delay its start date for up to 6 months!

PROMO CODE: UNDQMAX2

This is the one of the best promotions that First Aid/USMLERx offers each year, so even if you don't want to start your subscription now, I recommend purchasing this now and opting to start your subscription at a later start date (e.g., save now, use later).

Feel free to forward this promo code to your friends at other medical schools, anyone can use this code!!!

Disclaimer: This Promo Code expires Tuesday March 8th, 2016.
No exceptions.
This discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.
This is a new purchase promotion only (i.e., does not work on extensions).

Steps to apply the discount:
1.) Go to the USMLE-Rx website
2.) Click on the "Step 2 Qmax" Option and then click on the "Subscribe now" button, which takes you to your Shopping cart
3.) On the Shopping Cart page, Click on the "Checkout" button
4.) On the Checkout page, enter UNDQMAX2 exactly as shown in the "Enter discount codes" section and "Click to calculate discounts"
5.) Your discount should be applied and you may finish the check out process

I think this is a great deal. The more questions completed --> the better the Score!

Members don't see this ad.

6-month Step 2 CK Qmax subscription: $118 -- Use promo code: DGSOM35QMAX26M

ACTIVE 7/6/17-7/12/17. You can delay your subscription up to 6 months after purchase!