usmleworld (uworld) 6 month step 1 subscription $150

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medopth1234

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I bought a 1 year Uworld Step 1 subscription and have no use for it after passing the exam. It will expire on 01/30/2015 at 01:10 PM EDT. It has NOT been reset, but can be reset by simply clicking "Utilities" once you log-in. I can reset it for you or you can do it, however you prefer. Once you reset it, you have a brand new unused question bank which will expire on 1/30/2015.

uworld.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I bought a 1 year Uworld Step 1 subscription and have no use for it after passing the exam. It will expire on 01/30/2015 at 01:10 PM EDT. It has NOT been reset, but can be reset by simply clicking "Utilities" once you log-in. I can reset it for you or you can do it, however you prefer. Once you reset it, you have a brand new unused question bank which will expire on 1/30/2015.

uworld.jpg

Hi How do I know this is legit and not scam. how would I know you wont cancel it or change passwords. How would I know that you wont sell it to another person. if you are serious me inbox me at [email protected]