USN Class of 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ariel82

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would someone who's currently attending USN please let me know how many hours you study per day and on the weekend? I understand we all study at a a different pace but any information you can share regarding the subject would be really helpful. I've been losing sleep over the 90% passing requirement eventhough I'm not going there yet. Also, exactly how hard are the tests questions since I'm thinking in order to score a 90 or more wouldn't you have to know the material inside out? (not to mention overanalyzing a question and/or making silly mistakes:( ) The majority of schools only require a 70% passing score so do you think the extra pressure at USN is worth getting out a year ealier? And if you could do it again would you still pick USN over other less stressful schools?

Members don't see this ad.

Don't worry, 90% passing score is do-able, study directly from the lecture notes, do example tests, and you are good to go

I just got accepted at USN as well, so we will be in the same class (Im attending the South Jordan campus).I have a few people I know that eiher just graduated from USN or are in their 2nd year there. As far as studying goes, they both said you will study like you never have before, which is expected. They also said the first couple of tests are easier than you would expect because its more on the history of pharmacy and things like that, and to not let that lull you in beacuse once the cirriculum starts, it gets heavy fast. I wouldnt panic too much about the 90% passing though. As long as you have good study habits and dont procrastinate you should be okay. From what I here you do alot of break out groups throughout the week to study in and figure stuff out after lectures. Finding a good study group will probably be a definite help.I dont know if this helps at all, but im in the same boat you are :). Im more worried about the loans than I am the cirriculum though lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else in these forums that got accepted to USN and will be in the So Jo campus?

First day of orientation under my belt. The next three years should be a breeze. Okay probably not but at least I met a lot of students who were just as excited and nervous to start as I am.

First day of orientation under my belt. The next three years should be a breeze. Okay probably not but at least I met a lot of students who were just as excited and nervous to start as I am.

Ready for class to start tomorrow. I still need to do my reading though haha.