Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

USN South Jordan Utah - Any Asian student??

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by USNUTAH, May 12, 2008.

1. USNUTAH

Pre-Pharmacy
    HI!
    IS there any asians Who will be attending USN (C.O. 2011) S. Jordan campus??

Anyone looking for a roommate??

2. Fost

Fost Future PharmD
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    Your choosing your roomate based on their race? Talk about racism at its finest.

3. jawnly211

7+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    not sure how the original post is considered "racist"

maybe if he said he didn't want to room with a white person because.....(fillin the blank)......

or he doesn't like black people because.....(fill in the blank)......

yes, it is an odd request to ONLY want to room with an asian, but definitely not "racism at its finest"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. twester

twester Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    In a heterogenous, insular place like South Jordan, I'd want a roommate who could identify with my ethnic background. I don't see anything wrong with trying to find one.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. USNUTAH

Pre-Pharmacy
    I believe you are more of racist who wants to judge others with out even knowing what the purpose is....You Are Amazing!!! like you wanna have roommate who is asian..:laugh:

The only reason is that other people dont like food that I eat! they look at me funny. :corny:
    That is the reason why I want asian possibly people who has same ethnic background as roommate.

THanks for backing me up!!:love:

6. Fost

Fost Future PharmD
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    I don't care what ethnic background my roomates are from. I just thought it was a funny post, and was just giving you a hard time. Good luck on your roomate search!