USPS or FedEx?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NYPreMed

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For secondary applications that have to be mailed, it is preferable to use the US postal service, or can you use FedEx? Does it matter to the adcoms how it gets there? or just that it does get there?

Thanks for your input!

Members don't see this ad.

use the USPS and just register your mail

NYPreMed said:
For secondary applications that have to be mailed, it is preferable to use the US postal service, or can you use FedEx? Does it matter to the adcoms how it gets there? or just that it does get there?

Thanks for your input!

I have used USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation. This works really well. Also, this gives you confirmation that the mail was received without having to get a signature. Costs $4 and change per envelope. You can get the envelopes for free at the Post Office.

Members don't see this ad :)
Davina3000 said:
I have used USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation. This works really well. Also, this gives you confirmation that the mail was received without having to get a signature. Costs $4 and change per envelope. You can get the envelopes for free at the Post Office.

I used USPS for all my secondaries as well..... but I didn't use delivery confirmation .... should have done that....and it won't cost as much either with USPS and they r pretty reliable