USPS Strikes Again...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jon0013

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
after submitting my Brown Application in late october/early november I hadn't heard anything from them...a month and a half is too long to get processed for completion and get online status log-in info....so i called them today and it seems like they never received my secondary...wtf...i put this one on the postal service.....

Members don't see this ad.

Those F*@# FACES at USPS have been killing me by not delivering my mail on time or at all. And that's not just with Med school stuff!!!!!!! <ROAR>

autoimmunity said:
Those F*@# FACES at USPS have been killing me by not delivering my mail on time or at all. And that's not just with Med school stuff!!!!!!! <ROAR>

i sent out a xmas card to my sister last monday and as of saturday she had not received it...im assuming its xmas time but still....thought usually first class mail tkaes 3 days max..

Members don't see this ad :)
oh ****, that blows. I blame USPS, too, but there's not much you can do now... did they still cash your check or did they even get it?
At least you've got a grip of interviews to keep you warm. I'm sure you'll get more from some of those upper tier schools you applied to.

Maybe when they raise the price of the stamp, again, the $$$ will be used to increase efficiency. Get back to me when the laughter stops.

gdbaby said:
Maybe when they raise the price of the stamp, again, the $$$ will be used to increase efficiency. Get back to me when the laughter stops.
They're raising the price of stamps? You suck. I blame this on you.

desiredusername said:
They're raising the price of stamps? You suck. I blame this on you.
I have now compiled a list of your replies to my comments and have deduced the following: you have it in for me.

You will be officially removed from the coalition of the grovelling, effective immediately.

The only thing that's gripped is my scrotum. And that's firmly in the hands of the USPS.

gdbaby said:
I have now compiled a list of your replies to my comments and have deduced the following: you have it in for me.

You will be officially removed from the coalition of the grovelling, effective immediately.
The truth hurts, doesn't it?
Now, let's stop hijacking other people's threads when we have a thread that's nothing but hijack. Deal?

autoimmunity said:
The only thing that's gripped is my scrotum. And that's firmly in the hands of the USPS.
HA! If you saw the one's that worked at my neighborhood post office, this comment is the funniest one I have head all year.