usuhs preference statement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gottalovemilk

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i'm interviewing there at end of feb.

on the preference sheet, would it look BAD if i selected the first statement:

"i have no preference among the four services. if selected by the som, i will accept whichever appt is offered to me"

this application yr is down to the wire. i'm being a little paranoid. i'm afraid they might think i did not take the time to look at all the services they offer and conclude that i do not really care about uhuhs.

Members don't see this ad.

gottalovemilk said:
i'm interviewing there at end of feb.

on the preference sheet, would it look BAD if i selected the first statement:

"i have no preference among the four services. if selected by the som, i will accept whichever appt is offered to me"

this application yr is down to the wire. i'm being a little paranoid. i'm afraid they might think i did not take the time to look at all the services they offer and conclude that i do not really care about uhuhs.

I don't think it would look bad, I think it would look more like you wanted to go to USUHS no matter what service you ended up in. Historically the Army list has been the easiest to get off the waitlist of with Navy being next and the Air Force being the hardest.

Best of luck