ut galveston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amelie04

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a question for anyone who might know. How long does the interview season last for ut galveston? I did call the admissions office there, but was only given a vague answer: "through the end of December"

What exactly does that mean? Does it mean you can't make holiday plans with your family for fear of missing an interview.....or that they don't have the heart to tell you that you won't receive an interview.

Is there any way you can find out if they intend to invite you for an interview so that you can either begin planning to work it into your holiday plans or begin the mourning process.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

hmm...i know ut southwestern interviews as late as dec. 13. i don't know specifically about galveston but i'd say it's safe to plan something the week of xmas (dec 22-jan 1st); most everything will be closed then.

hope you hear something soon!

i had to turn down an interview at UTMB for december 17 (so there's an opening ;))

i tried to reschedule but the only times they offered were wednesday and friday of this week so i had to withdraw
happysad.gif

as for UTSW, their website says they have interview dates on dec 6, dec 13, and jan 10 :)