1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

ut-houston class of 2005

Discussion in 'Medical Students - MD' started by hatcher, Jul 5, 2001.

1. hatcher

hatcher warning: hostile member!
    10+ Year Member

hello all-
    i have not posted in a while, but i was wondering if anyone here is going to be going to ut-houston this coming august. last time i asked, most people on this forum starting medical school in texas were going to utmb. i was just curious as to if any of my classmates have decided to wise up and join the sdn community.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. utmed02

utmed02 Junior Member

I'll be there in August,
    but not as a first year! :D
    I'm class of 2002- just started
    my 4th year on July 1st.

Congrats and good luck with 1st year!

4. Pepe

Pepe Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Hatcher,
    I'm not going to Houston but I do want to congratulate you though. I was wondering if the flood down there is gonna have an effect on your class in anyway? I heard that the anatomy labs were pretty wiped out. Have they said anything to the new students about it?

5. utmed02

utmed02 Junior Member

The anatomy labs in the basement of the med school building were wiped out- they are
    going to have anatomy classes in the fall at an off campus location just about 1 mile away from the school.
    Everything else should be about back to normal. The lecture halls are on the upper levels of the building and weren't damaged.