UT Tyler - Ben and Maytee Fisch College of Pharmacy C/O 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Unicorn90

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've decided to create a thread for this new pharmacy school in the wonderful East Texas!

Members don't see this ad.

:nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:I'm Applying !!! But the tuition is off the roof!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got an interview invite back then for January 31st! Just booked my stay at the nearby hamptons for about $84 a night.

Yeah pretty expensive, not even sure if that's in-state or out of state estimation

I'm almost done with my application, I just need to send in my fee and get my last two references in.
good luck to all who are applying :)

Got an interview invite back then for January 31st! Just booked my stay at the nearby hamptons for about $84 a night.

Yeah pretty expensive, not even sure if that's in-state or out of state estimation

Good luck on your interview! And I think it's in-state. I think it's expensive since it's new and they're trying to collect the cost it took for them to build everything, I suppose.

Wow already!? Congrats!!! When was your interview? Was the math portion something I'll need to refresh on?
Thanks. Saturday Jan. 10th was the interview date and the 9th was pre-interview (optional) to get to know faculty & staff. Math are basics and nothing to worry about. Good luck!

How did your interview go Kevin?

It was fun. Most interactive interview I had so far. I blanked out on two interview questions though haha. There were 15 students at my interview on January 31st. Hopefully they let us know soon

Members don't see this ad :)
I was present on the 31st. Still no word, but they did say 2 weeks which would be this upcoming Saturday.
I wonder if the person they mentioned on the twitter page was from 10th interview or the 31st?

Haha I'm pretty sure that was from the 10th

Hey Unicorn90, was your acceptance notified by email, mail, or phone?

Hey Unicorn90, was your acceptance notified by email, mail, or phone?
Phone first, then a congrats letter by mail. After, a mail where you either accept or decline the offer to send back to them. They'll give more info on the deposit later.

UT-Tyler is now on PharmCAS, spread the word!

Reactions: 1 user
Yes I Just applied to UT at Tyler today , I didn't know about that school until yesterday when Pharmcas notified me... From what I read I really like it so far... Hope I hear something really fast from them...

Unicorn90 congrats on your acceptance, Would you mind sharing your status?? PM me .. Thanks

I got a call, and am currently under pro visionary acceptance (missing one or two courses). Interviewed on January 31st, found out on the morning on Feb 13th via cellular phone. I was also informed that an official mail will be mailed home within the next two weeks for my reply as well as instructional emails

Hey guys I just found out about this school through pharmcas, Don't know if I have a shot for an interview but I sent in my application lets see what happens

I got a call, and am currently under pro visionary acceptance (missing one or two courses). Interviewed on January 31st, found out on the morning on Feb 13th via cellular phone. I was also informed that an official mail will be mailed home within the next two weeks for my reply as well as instructional emails

What course you got left?

Hey guys I just found out about this school through pharmcas, Don't know if I have a shot for an interview but I sent in my application lets see what happens

Have you done your supplemental already?

I did hear back this morning--also as kevinn490, as for the question it was roughly a week from everything submitted to offer to interview. With the PharmCAS application now live I did hear word that they have been flooded with new inquiries so the time frame for invites might have increased

Are you in?

So you get accepted?

Lol you will and also you have summer semester ... I have all the pre-requisite except the Texas core: history, if I get an interview and get accepted I will take them in the summer... But I heard I can still take them up to two summer semester within pharmacy School....

Pharmtech7861, God is good... Let's pray .. We all need a miracle

Thank you PharmD _ Zoe, do you mind if I ask how you know? Thanks in advance!

I just found out about this program through PharmCAS too. I applied last week and got an email confirming that all my admission applications have been received. Now, just playing the waiting game to see if I get invited for an interview :nailbiting:

I just called them today, and my applications are currently under review.. By early March I would hear something.... Can't wait

I know and I haven't received that email...I found out Cuz I called them as soon as I submitted both my pharmcas and supplemental on the 12.... Btw have you paid the supplemental fees already?

Just received an email about my complete applications and will be sent to the admission committee at the next meeting...

We

Hey I see which school have you decided to attend? MWU or UT Tyler... I just realize its u at MWU SDN

We

Hey I see which school have you decided to attend? MWU or UT Tyler... I just realize its u at MWU SDN

I already placed my deposit for Midwestern, but will give up my seat for UT Tyler