Utah AZCOM'ers for 2006

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
titan-- you represent the title "senior member" with pride and dignity! You should be proud! I just wanted to be the 200th post on this thread! we have way too much extra time on our hands :)

Members don't see this ad.

Kaydra,
i don't know why i want to tell you this but.... i just met Dr Kenneth Iserson, he works/teaches at UofA in surgery. He was one of the greatest docs that have ever come through this B&B (i manage the inn). He had nothing but good things to say about azcom and praised the improvements that they have made with their clinical rotations. He really reaffirmed the thought that if we take every opportunity that is given to us we will end up where we want. He said a bunch of interns working at the hospital are DO's-- he even had one do manipulation on him!!! This is one contact i plan on keeping in touch with!!! :)

When I was in a club called Arizona Health Care Futures, I met Dr. Iserson. He is awesome. He did a whole presentation for us on a bunch of things and answered all od our questions. He is very inspiring in person. His books are very helpful too.