Utah MPJE?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GoTeamVenture

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any suggestions for study materials/study guide (other than the actual code) for the Utah MPJE? Can't find much on SDN. I posted this on the exam/licensing board but no takers. Hoping there is a UT pharmacist somewhere out there on SDN...

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone have any suggestions for study materials/study guide (other than the actual code) for the Utah MPJE? Can't find much on SDN. I posted this on the exam/licensing board but no takers. Hoping there is a UT pharmacist somewhere out there on SDN...
I have been told Jim Ruble's study guide is helpful. He teaches at both PharmD programs in the state and is an employee at the UofU. You might want to contact him directly. Where will you be working?

I have been told Jim Ruble's study guide is helpful. He teaches at both PharmD programs in the state and is an employee at the UofU. You might want to contact him directly. Where will you be working?

Thanks for the information. How would I go about contacting him? I live in VA but am moving to UT in a few weeks and would like to start studying for the exam.

i have a utah license. its been awhile since i took the test. but we have a new grad at work that may have more insight if i cant answer your questions. shoot me what your looking for. i remember the test being real straight forward for the most part. there were a few odd ball questions but nothing that you cant narrow down the right answer to.

Members don't see this ad :)
i have a utah license. its been awhile since i took the test. but we have a new grad at work that may have more insight if i cant answer your questions. shoot me what your looking for. i remember the test being real straight forward for the most part. there were a few odd ball questions but nothing that you cant narrow down the right answer to.

I also am looking to test for utah mpje and get licensed there so I have the same questions on what material to use for the test and other requirements to get licensed. I'd greatly appreciate it if you would shoot me an email at [email protected] or a text at 312-919-7712. Thanks!