• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar
Moonlighting.org is a free job board service offered by SDN
Aug 7, 2011
Status
I am selling UTECH Dental air compressor along with all attachments for only $550.

I used it for my training for dental school interviews. I bought this brand new from Dr Duggan. It is easy to use, noiseless and very convenient to use in apartments.

I live in San Francisco bay area, please reply if you are interested, we can work out the logistics later.

I also have columbia typodont[with all teeth present] which was equilibrated by Dr. Duggan and used only once for exam for $150.

Call me on (408) 837-0960 or PM me on this forum

Oct 8, 2012
Status
Dentist
I am selling UTECH Dental air compressor along with all attachments for only $550.

I used it for my training for dental school interviews. I bought this brand new from Dr Duggan. It is easy to use, noiseless and very convenient to use in apartments.

I live in San Francisco bay area, please reply if you are interested, we can work out the logistics later.

I also have columbia typodont[with all teeth present] which was equilibrated by Dr. Duggan and used only once for exam for $150.

Call me on (408) 837-0960 or PM me on this forum

sent you a text about the typodont....i'm also a california dental hygienist/india dentist lol....applying for the ASPID programs right now...interesting!

About the Ads