1. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

UTECH Air Compressor and columbia typodont

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by hydentist12, Aug 8, 2011.

1. hydentist12

I am selling UTECH Dental air compressor along with all attachments for only $550.

I used it for my training for dental school interviews. I bought this brand new from Dr Duggan. It is easy to use, noiseless and very convenient to use in apartments.

I live in San Francisco bay area, please reply if you are interested, we can work out the logistics later.

I also have columbia typodont[with all teeth present] which was equilibrated by Dr. Duggan and used only once for exam for $150.

Call me on (408) 837-0960 or PM me on this forum

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. elevato

2+ Year Member

Dentist
    hi..i m interested in buying..is it still available

4. prasamin

2+ Year Member

Dentist
    sent you a text about the typodont....i'm also a california dental hygienist/india dentist lol....applying for the ASPID programs right now...interesting!

5. Sarofski

Do you still have it?