UTHSC interview invitation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ilovegoldens

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got a phone call from Barbara at 8:30 am pacific time.
Interview dates are on 29 and 30 of oct
Emails will be sent shortly with info

This means USC is running out of dates now if they change...

Members don't see this ad.

Hello lovegolden i have also got a call at 9:04 at central time and got an email in few minutes back:)....for the convience i would like to request to keep one thread for it too....thanks

congrats for the interview. Can u plz share ur stats to know if we have a chance or not?

Members don't see this ad :)
hi i have just now got a call for 5th and 6th nov..... anyone else on the same date?

hi i have just now got a call for 5th and 6th nov..... anyone else on the same date?

congrats..........can you please let me know when your appliction was complete? and do have any work experience in home country or in US? thanks

hi, i've just got a call for 5th and 6th Nov as well, but it clashes with my Boston Interivew.... Can anyone please tell me if there's a chance i'll get called again if i try to reschedule?? I heard that last year people who tried to reschedule were not called back for interviews... anyone with any suggestion Plzzzz help!!
thanks!!

congrats..........can you please let me know when your appliction was complete? and do have any work experience in home country or in US? thanks

my application was complete on 29th aug and I have one yr work experince in US......do you have any info about the practical exam there?

my application was complete on 29th aug and I have one yr work experince in US......do you have any info about the practical exam there?

nop, i have no idea about their practical exam, i am just waiting for an interview call..............

Just got a phone call from Barbara at 8:30 am pacific time.
Interview dates are on 29 and 30 of oct
Emails will be sent shortly with info

This means USC is running out of dates now if they change...
hi there
first of all congrats on ur interview call:thumbup:.i have also an interview at UTSCHCA.do you knw wat type of essay questions they ask and what they will ask to make in practical exam:confused:

They dont call too many people at one Iv, do they?
No call for this session as well.
My Luck is outta town!

@dmddds I have got the call on the same date... can you please tell me how the whole thing is going to be.... there is not much of information about this... Reply...

@dmddds I have got the call on the same date... can you please tell me how the whole thing is going to be.... there is not much of information about this... Reply...

I ve spent the whole day looking for the same....may be the letter that we'll recieve later might contain some detail....:confused:......for those who ve got the mail, plz share...

hydhaval,good luck to you...

Hi All,

Can you please post your stats who got interview ?

Thanks

I ve spent the whole day looking for the same....may be the letter that we'll recieve later might contain some detail....:confused:......for those who ve got the mail, plz share...

hydhaval,good luck to you...

thanks dmddds, good luck to you as well( for the interviw :))