UTHSCSA Class of 2009 part 02

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

roja

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
but I am not a member of the class! :D

Members don't see this ad.

It's been a long time coming guys. By no means is it easy to get into this profession so enjoy the White Coat and celebrate your achievements.

-Chris

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations on your acceptance and get ready for Monday. I am a member of the 3rd year class on my medicine rotation. I agree that Sandy's coffee at the UH is the best. Java City is okay, but it has the convenience of being located right by the lecture halls. The VA has a Starbucks, but that is a long walk from the lecture halls. For lunch, Methodist across the street has a nice food court. My class has an ongoing joke about the Subway. There is a very obese gentleman that works there. On more than one occassion, he was seen in the bathroom wearing his apron and not washing his hands before returning to work. Fortunately, he only works the register and does not actually make the sandwiches. But for lunch we would often say: "I'm getting the E. coli wrap." or "I'm getting the 6 inch dysentery on wheat."

jsorrell said:
Congratulations on your acceptance and get ready for Monday. I am a member of the 3rd year class on my medicine rotation. I agree that Sandy's coffee at the UH is the best. Java City is okay, but it has the convenience of being located right by the lecture halls. The VA has a Starbucks, but that is a long walk from the lecture halls. For lunch, Methodist across the street has a nice food court. My class has an ongoing joke about the Subway. There is a very obese gentleman that works there. On more than one occassion, he was seen in the bathroom wearing his apron and not washing his hands before returning to work. Fortunately, he only works the register and does not actually make the sandwiches. But for lunch we would often say: "I'm getting the E. coli wrap." or "I'm getting the 6 inch dysentery on wheat."
Hehhe. I know just the guy you're talkin' about. :thumbdown:

Feel free to join us at the class forum: uthscsa.lampshark.com :)