UTMB Class of 2008 - for real

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smotcol

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you are going to be part of UTMB class of 2008, please post some information about yourself. Try and limit this thread to just people who are going to UTMB. All threads get so convoluted with off topic commentary. Try and keep this simple.

My name is Brad. I recently graduated from Austin College with degrees in Biology and Art. I'm not sure what kind of doctor I want to be, but I am interested in plastic surgery--especially after this whole "I want a famous face", "Extreme Makeover", and "Swan" stuff. Currently, there are 5 other classmates of mine from Austin College going to UTMB--all are friends of mine. It should be a fun time. Two of my friends and I are currrently trying to find apartments together. As for info about myself, I enjoy listening to music (mainly rap), dancing, partying, watching movies and TV, and playing sports (baseball, football, basketball, tennis, racquetball, ping pong).

Members don't see this ad.

smotcol said:
If you are going to be part of UTMB class of 2008, please post some information about yourself. Try and limit this thread to just people who are going to UTMB. All threads get so convoluted with off topic commentary. Try and keep this simple.

My name is Brad. I recently graduated from Austin College with degrees in Biology and Art. I'm not sure what kind of doctor I want to be, but I am interested in plastic surgery--especially after this whole "I want a famous face", "Extreme Makeover", and "Swan" stuff. Currently, there are 5 other classmates of mine from Austin College going to UTMB--all are friends of mine. It should be a fun time. Two of my friends and I are currrently trying to find apartments together. As for info about myself, I enjoy listening to music (mainly rap), dancing, partying, watching movies and TV, and playing sports (baseball, football, basketball, tennis, racquetball, ping pong).

hey brad, i'm not going to utmb, but you might want to check out the pre-allo forum. utmb has had a class of 2008 page there for a few months now, and it is pretty active.

ghost