1. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice

UTMB Galveston room mate

Discussion in 'Housing (Temporary and Long-term)' started by smoocow, Jun 15, 2008.

1. smoocow

Resident [Any Field]
    I'm a resident at UTMB living in a house three blocks from campus and I'm looking for someone to share the place with. Rent would be 450/month plus utilities. The house has central air, a yard and patio, cable, and wireless internet. Let me know if you're interested.

2. weela

I am 27 yo male medical graduate from Egypt I ll be taking one month or two rotation in UTMB On September let me know if you r interested