Quantcast

UTMB Galveston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Finatic

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a SPOTLESS 2 bedroom, 2 and 1/2 bath condo for rent at Marina Pointe. This is one of the nicest condos within walking distance of UTMB. It is a 2 story split level plan with kitchen, dining room area, wet bar, 1/2 bath and den downstairs, and two bedrooms upstairs.

Brand new carpet, new paint and new fixtures.

THIS UNIT DID NOT HAVE ANY IKE DAMAGE - no water damage, no mold, nada. This unit is on the 3rd & 4th floors. VERY safe area. Gated access. Full sized W&D in the unit. New Appliances. Gas log fireplace. One assigned covered parking space.

Complex has very nice pool.

Absolutley no smoking or pets allowed.

The unit is fully furnished with all new furniture and electronics.

$1600 a month all bills paid (water, electric, sewer, trash, and expanded basic cable) or $1300 unfurnished.

AVAILABLE April 1,2009.

Please PM me if you are interested in hearing more. I have a multitude of pictures I can send.

Andrew

zincdoc

Reaction score
I have 2 houses (3rd about finished) with a gated, fenced private yard (6000SF), with parking, laundry facilities, workout room, hot-tub shared by all 3 houses.

All 3 completely rebuilt and brand-new interiors throughout - All 3 about 130 years old.(Adjoins Jean Lafitte's original compound)

3 bedroom is $1100/mo, the 2 bedrooms are $900/mo. All about 1000 SF. Your electronically-operated entry gate will be on 14th and Ave A 1/2 (between Strand and Harborside). That is about 300 yards from the UTMB campus, at Strand at 14th.

The area is as quiet as a church evenings and week-ends and has only some traffic noise during the work day. We work in the adjacent building, 101 14th.

Available furnished or unfurnished.

email [email protected] or call Cathy or Chris at 409 354 8998/409 256 1498

Last edited: