UVA acceptance :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

elle

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
*smiles* I got an acceptance letter from the University of Virginia today :)

The letter mentioned that you need Basic Life Support certification. Does anyone know what this is? It's probably something I should know, but I'm not sure. I hope this isn't something to worry about. Guess I'll find out :)

Thanks, and I hope lots of folks are getting good news this week!

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats! Must be so nice to have an acceptance this early. Is it your top choice?

I think it's CPR training. CONGRATS!!! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
hey....i have a UVa interview on the 29th. how was it? how long between your interview and your acceptance?

CONGRATS! it's an awesome school!!

:D :D :D

Hey, thanks for the nice messages! I have two mid-terms in the next two days, so my guess is once they're done I'll be really excited... :)

EW1779, I thought the interview process at UVA was great! (and I'm not saying that just because I got in, I really felt very comfortable there and the whole process was interesting and not stressful.) You start the day with a tour and lunch, which is nice because it gives you time to learn about the school and ask questions. The interviews are in the afternoon, followed by the optional financial aid session. The interviews were laid-back and I prepared by reviewing my AMCAS. If you have any questions...let me know and I will try to help. Good luck! Oh, and the first date acceptances could be mailed was October 15th, so while I interviewed several weeks ago, I don't know how long it usually takes. Hope this helps,
elle :)

what a cool girl you are. you deserve every acceptance you get!

Originally posted by EW1779:
•what a cool girl you are. you deserve every acceptance you get!

Aw, thanks! What a nice thing to say. :) I hope your interview at UVA goes well... oh, also, check out www.interviewfeedback.com if you haven't yet -- they have folks reviewing their interviews, and I thought that was pretty interesting to read. :)

YEA!!!!!!!!!
Way to go elle!!! I KNOW you are so excited and relieved!
Best of luck to ya!
L :D

elle,

Congratulations! I'm happy for you!

:) :)