Position Available UVA Psychiatry PGY-3 Position Available for July

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UVAResident1

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
As above, there's a PGY-3 opening in the University of Virginia Psychiatry Department stating in July of this year. I'm a resident there currently. PM me if you have any questions.

If you are interested in applying, you can contact our program coordinator Laura Covert at lcc2e@hscmail. mcc . virginia. edu (no spaces, i just couldn't post it without them because UI thinks it's a link) or 434-924-5408.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
As above, there's a PGY-3 opening in the University of Virginia Psychiatry Department stating in July of this year. I'm a resident there currently. PM me if you have any questions.

If you are interested in applying, you can contact our program coordinator Laura Covert at lcc2e@hscmail. mcc . virginia. edu (no spaces, i just couldn't post it without them because UI thinks it's a link) or 434-924-5408.
Hey I spoke to her. Could you email me more info about the program....
I am a child fellow and completed two years of psych in NY.
email:
thanks!

FYI, everyone, this position is still available.

Some positives:
- Varying income levels of patients
- Option to lead groups (therapy, medication management)
- No nights
- Tuesday is a full day of didactics
- Opportunities to teach lower level residents and medical students
- Program will pay for you to go to APA
- Fourth year is mostly electives with many options (suboxone clinic, forensic psych, addiction, research, geriatric, child clinic, emergency, epilepsy, HIV, global mental health, toxicology others)