UVa Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fatones

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
so the uva waitlist has started to move! i got this info from someone who works in the admissions office. i don't know if it's moving for in state, out of state, or both though.

any other uva waitlisters waiting with me??? :)

Members don't see this ad.

bump. nobody else? :(

u seem lonely here... so i'll comfort u by letting u kno that a good friend of mine is still on the waitlist. good luck! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
it is moving out of state because a friend of mine just got off the waitlist right after the 15th. But as far as I know UVa doesn't have much movement overall.

thanks for the help guys. i've only heard of out of staters getting the nod so far. any in staters with good news? i'm getting worried. :(

bump. anyone? anyone?

i'm waiting... in-state. i hope there's some movement!!

anyone hear anything from the in-state side of things? darned out of state list has been moving for a while now. i think i'm about to spiral into a depression. :eek:

Hey fatones, keep the faith bro. I know for a fact that the out-of-state list has moved... hopefully you get the in-state call very soon! Good luck. UVA is a great school.

hey everyone. anyone get the call yet?? i'm praying every day. :)

bumpity fumpity :)