1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

UVA

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by j99, Dec 6, 2001.

1. j99

j99 Member
    7+ Year Member

Not to start another "I'm panicked because I haven't heard" thread--but has anybody who sent in stuff pretty early to UVA still not heard about an interview? UVA was my first completed file (back in September), but I've heard from every other school and not a peep from them. Anyone in the same boat? I'm hesitant to call them up because their initial email pretty much said not to call the admissions office and ask them "how much longer"...

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. jargon124

jargon124 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Yep. Same boat. Been complete for a while now and heard nothing. I am an out of stater though, and I took the Aug MCAT, so that could account for the delay I suppose...

4. StitchEM

StitchEM Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Don't worry, they did not screen 2ndarys this year so they habe recived many thousands. If you have heard nothing yet, you can call Ms. Small in the admissions office and ask about your status. One or two calls is OK, they don't like weekly callers though. :D

5. SMW

SMW Grand Member
    7+ Year Member

Same thing here. App's been complete forever (well, since 10/12 to be precise) and they should have had my August AMCAS scores since the end of November, but not a word have I heard from them.