UVA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

j99

7+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not to start another "I'm panicked because I haven't heard" thread--but has anybody who sent in stuff pretty early to UVA still not heard about an interview? UVA was my first completed file (back in September), but I've heard from every other school and not a peep from them. Anyone in the same boat? I'm hesitant to call them up because their initial email pretty much said not to call the admissions office and ask them "how much longer"...

Members don't see this ad.

Yep. Same boat. Been complete for a while now and heard nothing. I am an out of stater though, and I took the Aug MCAT, so that could account for the delay I suppose...

Don't worry, they did not screen 2ndarys this year so they habe recived many thousands. If you have heard nothing yet, you can call Ms. Small in the admissions office and ask about your status. One or two calls is OK, they don't like weekly callers though. :D

Same thing here. App's been complete forever (well, since 10/12 to be precise) and they should have had my August AMCAS scores since the end of November, but not a word have I heard from them.