UVM Oddness

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drjazz

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,
I got an interview invite to UVM on February 3rd. Over the past 2 wks I have emailed 3 students that were on an enclosed list as being "Student Hosts." I have not received a reply from any of them...Has anyone else tried to contact one of these "hosts" and been successful/unsuccessful?

Members don't see this ad.

Maybe they are just too busy hugging trees or smoking shwag. I'm sure they'll get back to you soon. Good luck.

I feel your pain. This happened at several schools I've gone to and it's annoying but they're probably just busy. I started writing in my emails to student hosts "please get back to me either way as soon as possible for my planning purposes." And once when really desperate, I emailed each person on the list (individually of course) and just waited to hear back. It's easier to get a lot of answers at once then waiting for a response before you try again.

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't done that because I prefer to stay in a hotel... But, if I were you, I would email everyone on the list and see who gets back to me. Gluck! :luck:

VPDcurt said:
Maybe they are just too busy hugging trees or smoking shwag. I'm sure they'll get back to you soon. Good luck.

Groovy UVy, my brother went to UVM undergrad, and nothing is closer to the truth.