UVM or VCU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MANTF

Authorized User
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was just trying to decide between attending the University of Vermont or Virgina Commonwealth University in the fall. I loved both places when I interviewed there this year and was wondering if anyone had input or has recently decided for or against either of those schools.

Also, does anyone out there know how many people are invited for interviews at Loyola University Chicago? Or what the chances are of being accepted if your interview is in mid-March?

Members don't see this ad.

MANTF said:
Hi everyone,

I was just trying to decide between attending the University of Vermont or Virgina Commonwealth University in the fall. I loved both places when I interviewed there this year and was wondering if anyone had input or has recently decided for or against either of those schools.

Also, does anyone out there know how many people are invited for interviews at Loyola University Chicago? Or what the chances are of being accepted if your interview is in mid-March?

I'm not sure what the environment surronding UVM is, but we just bought a house in Richmond, VA. VCU is highly recommended for a variety of reasons, but the crime in Richmond is very high. Be careful where you chose to live.

Best wishes in making a fabulous decision! :rolleyes:

If you want to learn/live in a diverse community VCU is way better than UVM. I don't think you'll get too many GSWs in VT.

Members don't see this ad :)
UVM...great school. :thumbup:

UVM - hate that school. They hated me so much they sent me TWO rejection letters.

BUT for you - for you UVM is perfect (as it gives me a better shot at VCU). ;) :laugh:

Seriously, I guess it depends on what you're looking for.

jbone said:
UVM...great school. :thumbup:

I was wondering how long it would take you to post here, jbone.

tacrum43 said:
I was wondering how long it would take you to post here, jbone.
sorry.... :( :laugh: