UVM second look?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kc123

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When is the UVM second look weekend? Does anyone know if the school ever lets waitlisted students attend? It's one of my top choices (should I be accepted), so I'd like to have the benefit of attending that second-look weekend.....Hope that makes sense.....any insight would be helpful!! Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I too am wait listed (pretty happy about it; the Dean told us that it was the best we could hope for). I feel like if we were invited to the second-look weekend, then we would have been mailed the same invitation that others were. I myself would not feel comfortable at it, since I have not (yet?) been accepted.

Yes, you are probably right. I, too, am very pleased to be waitlisted. Do you know when the 2nd look w/e is? Maybe we will get off the waitlist before then! So I guess most out-of-staters who are waitlisted just don't get the benefit of a second look...Well, best of luck to you!! :oops:

Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck to all of you! Closer-look day is Friday May 6 from 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM. I hope to see you there!

if youre waitlisted, do you know when you can find out your position on the waitlist? Or do we have to wait until may 15th?

I could be wrong, but I believe my waitlist letter said that we could check our status on May 1st. Good luck everyone!