This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stateofwait

Reaction score
k

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Congrats on having two great options! Seems like you have a lot of great pros for each program and location. I'd recommend doing a bit more research into the cons for MCW (asking for the match list and reaching out to current students to ask about how queer friendly the school/city is) because I think those are two important things to know before making a decision!

Reactions: 1 users
Congratulations on the acceptances. I’d love to hear more input on the MCW as well. What made others want to go here?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello! I'm also thinking about attending MCW. The link below takes you to their Match results for 2020. It has the specialties and the states, but not the specific programs.

Has the admissions program emailed you about the Pair Up Program? I got an email asking me if I wanted to be matched with a current student to answer questions and give feedback.

Reactions: 1 user
Vermont! Freaking gorgeous state and how many people in life get the opportunity to move to somewhere like there?