Uvm

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drjazz

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I keep trying to call UVM admissions to get a status check on my app. But it always says "Due to our large volume of calls, we cannot take yours..." But they have been saying this all day. Any other ideas to contact them...Anybody hear anything from UVM? :)

Members don't see this ad.

drjazz said:
Hey guys,
I keep trying to call UVM admissions to get a status check on my app. But it always says "Due to our large volume of calls, we cannot take yours..." But they have been saying this all day. Any other ideas to contact them...Anybody hear anything from UVM? :)

They are pretty good about answering emails. I got response within 24 hours few weeks back.

Thanks, I'll try it

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd be curious to know how that goes. UVM is definitely one of my top choices and I've been complete there since September. Maybe I'll send one too.

drjazz said:
Hey guys,

I left a voice mail for them once. They returned my call the next day.

i heard from UVM a long time ago (late october/early nov?) and i interviwed with them. i had no trouble getting through their phone line. if you have any Qs about the interview, feel free to PM me

dianalynne, would u pick UVM over your UMich acceptance? congrats btw!

I really don't know which I'd choose at this point. When I started this whole craziness, UVM was my top choice because of geographical reasons. So I'd really just love the chance to see the campus and learn more about the program. I was very impressed with UMich, I certainly could be happy there.

Leave a message. I called yesterday and left a message.They called me like two hours later. They are pretty good! :thumbup:

Can't say the same thing about Tufts. I called them twice and left a message. They never called me back. Oh well... :rolleyes: